• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Cube World Weird Door bug

    Cube World Weird Door bug


    Weird Door bug

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Hey hey,

    ​

    I've been running around in 0-0 and encountered a strange bug, I wanted to know if this or anything similar happened to anyone else here.

    ​

    So at the 0-0 area, at the coordinates 69-57, there is a loot Tower standing. At first it had the door of the Ancient Harp, at which I stood and played the harp for like 4 times, cuz the §)(/$§" door wouldn't open. Afterwards, I restarted the game and then the door changed to a blue door, indicating the magic walls that are at some places if you didnt defeat all wizard towers yet.

    ​

    Is this some kind of bug or is it supposed to be normal?

    submitted by /u/LunalaLuana
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment